It is a confidence builder to have received this from a young lady that I have gotten to know through her blog, Sing Like No One’s Listening Rachel has an ability to write with enthusiasm and a fervor that is amazing to me because she writes as though she has done so for many years. She does not lack for words.. She is an inspiration! Thank you..Rachel for including me. At this time I want to acknowledge Marie at Marie Nagle Photography for including me for this at another time. It seemed rather ominous for one(me) that was feeling a bit insecure at the time. Yes, it does happen even at an older age! lol! Please take time out to visit these blogs and encourage these ladies.. I gladly accept the Versatile Blogger Award! The following steps are required for accepting this, and they are..Sorry my award image is not showing up..Sorry! You will find it at Rachel’s blog.
a. write a post accepting the award and show the awards image…
b. List seven random quirky facts about yourself~things that probably haven’t already come up in your blog posts.
c. Pass the award on to 5-15 other blogs, ones that you already follow or for which you solicit invitations.
And so for the quirky facts about me..Hmm!
1. When I was a little girl, I daydreamed about joining the Bolshoi Ballet company.
2. One day when I was very young my sister insisted that I eat a tuna-fish, olive and onion sandwich. I gagged on it and tried to hide what I couldn’t eat in a napkin. It had pepper in too..
3. I never liked cats until we adopted two kittens. Now I love them like crazy.
4. I have taken clogging. If you don’t know it is a form of dance. It is a blast and I’d be doing it today if there was a class available.
5. I have ideas for a book. I just need to write it or rather learn how to write, first.
6. I love Almond Mocha ice-cream.
7. I still day-dream. I haven’t changed much from elementary school days.
Now for my nominations for Versatile Blogger Award are
1.Ellen…at Happy Wonderer Ellen was one of my first followers here at WordPress. She is from Washington. She has a busy lifestyle that includes visiting some wonderful places. She is co-author to a cookbook with other ladies and one of these days I hope to purchase it.
2. Emily..at Emily Gooch Photography Emily’s photos are beautiful and they match her sweet disposition as I have to come to know her through her photography and her artwork.
3.Martina..at PhotosbyMartina Martina also captures the beauty of her world around her in way that I so admire. I believe she puts a lot of thought into what she does.
4. Katie..at Katies Camera Blog I have recently started following Katie. I really like her style. She has fun with photography and see’s potential for a cool picture in very simple things.
5.Cat..at Year of Kindness Cat has taken upon herself to reach out to man-kind by extending acts of kindness on a daily basis. She is very inspirational and shares with her readers how easy it is to do something kind and make a difference in our world.
There are other blogs I follow and they are all wonderful… Thank you all for investing into my life with what you share… ps no pressure to respond.. as I prefer pressure free living..Thank you!