I am still catching up on my time away from the computer for five days. I was delighted to discover this award given to me from the blogger at artandkitchen. Please stop by for a visit to view beautiful photos of delectable edibles and more. Thank you!!
In my experience of blogging there was a time when I didn’t know how to copy and paste. I remember that time of frustration. I was determined to figure it out. I have grown on this journey and have come to know many wonderful individuals that have inspired me in so many ways. I cannot single out anyone as you have all added color to my unfinished quilt(life). So a shout out to all of you and Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will, as it requires list 7 random things about myself…..
1. We moved to the mountains eight months ago.
2. I collect postcards.
3. I love the sound of a cello and violin.
4. I like to change the look of my blog often.
5. I retired from working in a library, after five years, three months ago.
6. I look for opportunities to encourage people.
7. I love working with my photos as in processing and still hope to have a line of cards to sell. Another learning experience. (: